Welcome To River's Edge Yoga
River's Edge Yoga Center, one block from the river in Old Town Alexandria, is a cozy yoga oasis dedicated to the teaching of yoga in the classical tradition.
We offer Ashtanga Vinyasa, Jiva Flow, Yoga Mom Yoga Baby pre and postnatal classes, Family Fun Yoga and Gentle Meditative Flow classes for all levels.
River's Edge Yoga Center is committed to the philosophies and criteria of the Green Yoga Association.
Hoping all are staying safe, warm and dry as the region has it's first few snow days. Class cancellations will be announced on the phone line: 571-218-2161 one hour before the scheduled class time. Please remember we want everyone to stay safe.
For tonight we will offer an amended schedule.
- 5:30pm – the new Down Dog 102 series begins.
Five classes for $50.00
- 6:45pm – Yoga For Athletes.
- 8:00pm - Vinyasa Flow class is cancelled for tonight, we don't want folks driving home as the temperature drops and the roads begin to ice back up.
Many thanks to all within the River's Edge Community for your continued support.
- Down Dog 101 will begin on next Sunday at 1:30pm. Five classes for $50.
- Down Dog 102 will begin this Monday at 5:30pm. Five classes for $50.
- Family Fun Yoga – Family Fun Yoga – Yoga Mom Yoga Baby Postnatal Yoga for Moms, Babies Welcome begins Thursdays at 11:00am beginning October 3-October 31. Open to all.
- As we head into the fall we are delighted to say hello to some old friends… Joyful Belly dance returns to the schedule Wednesdays at 8pm. This open level class offers students a chance to shimmy to their hearts and hips content. 8 classes for $96.00.
- By popular request we will now offer a 20 pass card for $220.00
Karma In the Community
- We begin a new Fall food drive in support of Carpenter’s Shelter, King Street Cats and Dogs XL.
- Our cozies for critters campaign continues, please drop off used blankets and towels for King Street Cats and Dogs XL.
Many thanks to all for your continued fellowship and support of the studio.
- Please print, fill out and bring to your first day of class.
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability