Welcome To River's Edge Yoga
River's Edge Yoga Center, one block from the river in Old Town Alexandria, is a cozy yoga oasis dedicated to the teaching of yoga in the classical tradition.
We offer Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, both the Primary and Intermediate Series and Mysore along with Yoga For Athletes, Yoga Sage a therapeutic approach to Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Pre and post natal yoga,Yoga Tales for the younger set, Ballet and Barre.
River's Edge Yoga Center is committed to the philosophies and criteria of the Green Yoga Association.
Greetings from the River
In the Community
- A concert in the park, an outdoor practice by the riverfront or for our DC Yogis, in Meridian Hill Park.
Blessings on our friend Carolan Sudal and her folks at Bikram Yoga Dupont for their 10 year commitment to the Free Yoga in The Park at Meridian Hill Park. I was honored to once again be invited to teach one of the Sunday classes and was so impressed by the peaceful committed yogis coming together with their families, two and four legged of course, to practice… we had almost 100 hundred yogis of all ages and abilities practicing on Sunday… Kudos indeed to our DC Yoga community.
- Missed out on the Fireworks on the Fourth?
Come out and celebrate Alexandria's Birthday on Saturday, July 12, 2014 at Orinoco Bay Park. Fireworks and music from the Alexandria Symphony.
Karma In the Community
- The Yogis for Positive Change Food Drive in support of Carpenter’s Shelter, King Street Cats and Dogs XL.
- Our cozies for critters campaign continues, please drop off used blankets and towels for King Street Cats and Dogs XL.
Many thanks to all for your continued fellowship and support of the studio.
- Please print, fill out and bring to your first day of class.
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability